Add [email protected] and [email protected] to your contacts or trusted senders list within your email client. Wait up to 30 minutes for the email to be delivered.
How do I complain to steam?
Reporting content within the Steam Community
1. Navigate to the user’s Steam Community profile.
2. Click on the large “More” button in the upper-right corner of the page.
3. Select “Report Violation” from the dropdown.
4. Select a category of abuse and enter a brief description of the abuse.
How do you contact valve directly?
Developer of computer games including Half-Life, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, and Day of Defeat….Contact information.
Phone:(425) TDD:None or unknownWebsite:Valve official website Steam official websiteE-mail:Valve contact pageAddress:PO BOX 1688 Bellevue, WA 98009Assuming that this falls under Purchase & Billing Support, it currently takes between 4.55 hours and 17.07 hours.
Why am I not getting Steam emails?
What should I do? If you do not receive the email message from Steam Support and you are running a Spam filter, check and make sure the message has not been filtered as spam.
How do I contact Steam for a refund?
1. Navigate to Steam Help (help.steampowered.com) and log in with your Steam account.
2. After you have logged in, click on A Purchase.
3. Find the purchase you would like to refund and click on it.
4. Select the problem you are having with the product.
5. Next, click I’d like to request a refund.
How long does it take for Steam Support to respond 2019?
Account Security and Recovery requests can take anywhere from 2.43 hours to 10.84 hours. The wait for Game and Steam Technical Support can be as brief as 1.65 hours or as long as 15.76 hours. The widest variance, though, comes from Purchase and Billing Support, which can run from 2.52 hours to 1.85 days.
What do I do if my Steam gift card doesn’t work?
If your code is damaged or unreadable, take the card or CD back to the retailer and have them give you a new code….Follow the following steps:
1. Scan or take a photo of the front and back side of your Steam card.
2. Attach the photo or scanned steam card to the support ticket.
3. Wait for the Steam support to get back to you.
Is Valve still making games?
Valve apparently isn’t taking a break from making new games like it did prior to the release of Half-Life: Alyx. However, it seems we have the success of Half-Life: Alyx to thank for Valve’s renewed interest in making games.
Where can I email valve?
Valve Software customer support email address: [email protected]
How do I contact Steam Support? Visit for help with your issue. The Help site will guide you to self-solve the issue or send a help request to the Steam Support team.
How do you submit a ticket to Steam support?
Click “Contact Steam Support” to submit a ticket to Steam support. If browsing articles doesn’t answer your question, you can submit a ticket describing your problem directly to a support person. Clicking “Contact Steam Support” will bring you to the page where you submit a ticket.
What to do if you have a problem with your Steam account?
If issues with your Steam system or account are interfering with your gaming fun, you can contact Steam support and either submit a ticket to describe a specific problem, or have your account unlocked. A support person will respond to your ticket via email to answer your questions and help solve your problem.
What is the phone number for steam card delivery?
You can contact the customer service representative of Steam Card Delivery calling Steam Card Delivery’s helpline phone numbers. Customer Service: (800)