At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY- Cyber Security (Cloud Security) – Technology Consulting
– Manager – GCP
As part of our EY Cyber security, Technology Consulting team, your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. You will be responsible for delivery and maintaining quality of services and deliverables on your engagements. You’ll also identify potential business opportunities for EY and GDS within existing engagements and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, you’ll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and share any issues with senior members of the team.
We’re looking for a cloud security architect at Manager level to work on various cloud security engineering related projects for our customers across the globe.
The Cloud Security team drives security by design agenda for various clients by designing secure cloud workloads, migrations, as well as developing bespoke solutions as per client’s business problems. This requires good knowledge of various CSPs like Azure, AWS, and GCP, as well as cyber security concepts. The team is required to work on various security architecture related requirements which address sector specific challenges. Delivering solutions using third party security tools will be a part of the delivery responsibilities.
Your key responsibilities
* Experience on below mentioned CSPs design and deployment
* Experienced cloud architect with a thorough understanding of cloud architecture and Google Cloud, focused on designing, development, and management of robust, secure, scalable, highly available, and dynamic solutions to drive business objectives.
* Well versed with Google cloud platform architecture, Google cloud SQL, Google cloud storage, architecting and designing solutions leveraging services like Cloud Big query, Cloud Data Flow, Cloud Pub OR Sub, Cloud Big Table
* Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
* Knowledge of Google Cloud SQL to handle the user data/ client data.
* Handle Google Cloud Storage in order to use the storage service efficiently.
* Experience building and releasing infrastructure-as-code (IAC) in a controlled environment with an understanding of full lifecycle configuration management.
* Knowledge of coding/scripting to build required automation and tools using Chef, Ruby, YAML, JSON, Python, Bash, Azure CLI, PowerShell, Java, etc
* Experience around Docker and containers
* Experience around Kubernetes and container orchestration
* Must have experience around security controls applicable for cloud, product best fit analysis to ensure end to end cloud security covering different facets of architecture * Layered security, Zoning, Integration aspects, API, Endpoint security, Data security, Compliance and regulations, Threat intelligence, Threat exposure and incident management aspects for the cloud deployments
* Experience around Open stack, VMware, Hypervisor & MS full stack for Private cloud security etc.
* Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, etc.) preferred
* Proven experience building security reference architecture for all-in cloud deployments and hybrid scenario
* Significant technical expertise in Cloud Computing technologies, scripting languages (Python, RoR, etc), integrating 3rd party monitoring tools, encryption tools and best practices, and forensics.
* Demonstrate ability to lead and manage business development / proposal efforts
* Support business development activities such as sales origination, proposal writing, effort estimation, and client relationship development
* Ability to interpret relevance of security controls to relevant compliance with legal, best-practice, and regulatory requirements for cloud environments
* Possess rich experience on Cloud security strategy, discovery assessments, Compliance requirements, cloud security frameworks etc.
* Design and develop security architectures for cloud and multi-cloud/hybrid-based systems
* Ability to drive conversations with Senior account stakeholders to identify requirements, drivers and context
* Ability to translate technical cloud security requirements into business terms for CXO level stakeholders
Skills and attributes for success
* Experience around the following is a must: * Evaluating Cloud Policies
* Evaluating Cloud Contracts
* Deploying and Securing Cloud Containers
* SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS Security Controls
* Virtualization Security
* Cloud Network Security
* Instance and Image Security
* Identity and Access Management
* Data Security for the Cloud
* Application Security for the Cloud
* Provider Security: Cloud Risk Assessment
* Cloud Architecture and Security Principles
* Infrastructure and Core Component Security
* Access Controls and Compartmentalization
* Confidentiality and Data Protection
* Threats to Cloud Computing
* Vulnerability Management in the Cloud
* Cloud Pen Testing
* Intrusion Detection in the Cloud
* Cloud IR and Event Management
* Scripting and Automation in the Cloud
* DevSecOps Principles
* Creating Secure Cloud Workflows
* Building Automated Event Management
* Building Automated Defensive Strategies
* Experience in Big Data, migrating applications from traditional DC infrastructures to Hybrid or full-cloud based environments
* Exposure to Cloud Security Access Broker (CASB) tools such as Skyhigh, Netskope, etc.
* Familiar with high-availability (HA) and failover implementations for network infrastructure and server systems
* Experience with Git and Jenkins Familiar with DevOps and Agile methodology
* Experience understanding protocols, such as, SSL/TLS, CIFS, HTTP/S, DHCP, SMTP, LDAP/S, NFS, SNMP and DNS Experience in networking concepts and services, such as, VPNs, IPsec, PKI and TCP/IP Some experience with Cassandra, Kafka, and Hadoop
* Experience in collaborating with DevOps team to integrate security processes with DevOps framework to ensure the systems and builds are compliant with security standards and build the security hooks in the CI/CD workflow is a plus
* Manage and support security infrastructure (IPS, WAF, RSA and Active Directory) in the enterprise and cloud datacentres
To qualify for the role, you must have
* 12+ years of experience in the Cyber Security and Cloud Security Domain
* Minimum B. Tech. or equivalent educational qualification
* Certifications – CISSP, CCSP, CCSK etc.
* Product certifications around AWS, Azure, GCP, Ali Cloud will be preferred
* Product knowledge and certification for tools such as Skyhigh, Netskope, Akamai, Symantec Cloud DLP, CipherCloud, Cisco, Bitglass, etc.
What we look for
* A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment with consulting skills.
* An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
* Opportunities to work with EY Consulting practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What working at EY offers
* At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from start–ups to Fortune 500 companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
* You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
* Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
* Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
* The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.